Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Remitting
The definition of remitting, the meaning of the word Remitting:
Is remitting a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Send (money) in payment
- v. - Hold back to a later time
- v. - Release from (claims, debts, or taxes)
- v. - Refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
- v. - Forgive
- v. - Make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
- v. - Diminish or abate
Remitting is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in remitting: E G I I M N R T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to remitting:
145 words found using the letters in "Remitting"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words