Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Replay
The definition of replay, the meaning of the word Replay:
Is replay a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something (especially a game) that is played again
- n. - The immediate rebroadcast of some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on videotape
- v. - Reproduce (a recording) on a recorder
- v. - Play (a melody) again
- v. - Repeat a game against the same opponent
- v. - Play again
Replay is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in replay: A E L P R Y
3 Anagrams of Replay
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to replay:
84 words found using the letters in "Replay"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words