Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Reprieve
The definition of reprieve, the meaning of the word Reprieve:
Is reprieve a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- n. - An interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- n. - A warrant granting postponement (usually to postpone the execution of the death sentence)
- n. - The act of reprieving; postponing or remitting punishment
- v. - Postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- v. - Relieve temporarily
Reprieve is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in reprieve: E E E I P R R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reprieve:
46 words found using the letters in "Reprieve"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words