Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Reruns
The definition of reruns, the meaning of the word Reruns:
Is reruns a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A program that is broadcast again
- v. - Broadcast again, as of a film
- v. - Rerun a performance of a play, for example
- v. - Run again for office
- v. - Cause to perform again
Reruns is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in reruns: E N R R S U
1 Anagram of Reruns
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reruns:
40 words found using the letters in "Reruns"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words