Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Reserved
The definition of reserved, the meaning of the word Reserved:
Is reserved a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
- v. - Give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- v. - Obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
- v. - Arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- adj. - Set aside for the use of a particular person or party
- adj. - Marked by self-restraint and reticence
Reserved is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in reserved: D E E E R R S V
2 Anagrams of Reserved
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reserved:
72 words found using the letters in "Reserved"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words