Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, reserves is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
2. Give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
3. Obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
4. Arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
1. Civilians trained as soldiers but not part of the regular army
2. Formality and propriety of manner
3. Something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
4. An athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
5. (medicine) potential capacity to respond in order to maintain vital functions
6. A district that is reserved for particular purpose
7. Armed forces that are not on active duty but can be called in an emergency
8. The trait of being uncommunicative; not volunteering anything more than necessary
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reserves?
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words