Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Revived
The definition of revived, the meaning of the word Revived:
Is revived a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause to regain consciousness
- v. - Give new life or energy to
- v. - Be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength
- v. - Restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state
- v. - Return to consciousness
- adj. - Restored to consciousness or life or vigor
- adj. - Given fresh life or vigor or spirit
Revived is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in revived: D E E I R V V
46 words found using the letters in "Revived"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words