Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Reward
The definition of reward, the meaning of the word Reward:
Is reward a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- n. - Payment made in return for a service rendered
- n. - An act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- n. - The offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
- n. - Benefit resulting from some event or action
- v. - Bestow honor or rewards upon
- v. - Strengthen and support with rewards
- v. - Act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
Reward is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in reward: A D E R R W
4 Anagrams of Reward
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reward:
46 words found using the letters in "Reward"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words