Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Rights
The definition of rights, the meaning of the word Rights:
Is rights a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature; it is something that nobody can take away"
- n. - Location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east
- n. - The piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
- n. - Those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged
- n. - The hand that is on the right side of the body
- n. - A turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east
- n. - Anything in accord with principles of justice
- n. - (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing
- v. - Make reparations or amends for
- v. - Put in or restore to an upright position
- v. - Regain an upright or proper position
- v. - Make right or correct
Rights is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in rights: G H I R S T
2 Anagrams of Rights
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rights:
44 words found using the letters in "Rights"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words