Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Roach
The definition of roach, the meaning of the word Roach:
Is roach a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A roll of hair brushed back from the forehead
- n. - The butt of a marijuana cigarette
- n. - Street names for flunitrazepan
- n. - Any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects; some are domestic pests
- n. - European freshwater food fish having a greenish back
- v. - Comb (hair) into a roach
- v. - Cut the mane off (a horse)
Roach is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in roach: A C H O R
1 Anagram of Roach
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to roach:
25 words found using the letters in "Roach"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words