Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Roaring
The definition of roaring, the meaning of the word Roaring:
Is roaring a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A deep prolonged loud noise
- n. - A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- v. - Make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- v. - Utter words loudly and forcefully
- v. - Emit long loud cries
- v. - Act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- v. - Make a loud noise, as of animal
- v. - Laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- adj. - Very lively and profitable
- adv. - Extremely
Roaring is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in roaring: A G I N O R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to roaring:
72 words found using the letters in "Roaring"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words