Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Rocker
The definition of rocker, the meaning of the word Rocker:
Is rocker a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An attendant who rocks a child in a cradle
- n. - A performer or composer or fan of rock music
- n. - A teenager or young adult in the 1960s who wore leather jackets and rode motorcycles
- n. - A chair mounted on rockers
- n. - A trough that can be rocked back and forth; used by gold miners to shake auriferous earth in water in order to separate the gold
- n. - An ice skate with a curved blade
- n. - A curved support that permits the supported object to rock to and fro
Rocker is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in rocker: C E K O R R
2 Anagrams of Rocker
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rocker:
25 words found using the letters in "Rocker"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words