Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Royal
The definition of royal, the meaning of the word Royal:
Is royal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
- n. - Stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- adj. - Of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch
- adj. - Established or chartered or authorized by royalty
- adj. - Being of the rank of a monarch
- adj. - Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- adj. - Invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown
Royal is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in royal: A L O R Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to royal:
19 words found using the letters in "Royal"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words