Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Rubbers
The definition of rubbers, the meaning of the word Rubbers:
Is rubbers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
- n. - Any of various synthetic elastic materials whose properties resemble natural rubber
- n. - An eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber); commonly mounted at one end of a pencil
- n. - Contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- n. - A waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- v. - Coat or impregnate with rubber
Rubbers is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in rubbers: B B E R R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rubbers:
47 words found using the letters in "Rubbers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words