Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rudest
The definition of rudest, the meaning of the word Rudest:
Is rudest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Socially incorrect in behavior
- adj. - (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- adj. - Lacking civility or good manners
- adj. - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj. - Belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
Rudest is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in rudest: D E R S T U
2 Anagrams of Rudest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rudest:
62 words found using the letters in "Rudest"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words