Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rulings
The definition of rulings, the meaning of the word Rulings:
Is rulings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- v. - Exercise authority over; as of nations
- v. - Decide with authority
- v. - Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- v. - Decide on and make a declaration about
- v. - Have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
- v. - Mark or draw with a ruler
- v. - Keep in check
Rulings is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in rulings: G I L N R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rulings:
77 words found using the letters in "Rulings"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words