Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rung
The definition of rung, the meaning of the word Rung:
Is rung a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- n. - One of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- v. - Sound loudly and sonorously
- v. - Ring or echo with sound
- v. - Make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- v. - Get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- v. - Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- v. - Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
Rung is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rung: G N R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rung:
7 words found using the letters in "Rung"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words