Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, runners is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Someone who imports or exports without paying duties
2. Someone who travels on foot by running
3. A person who is employed to deliver messages or documents
4. A baseball player on the team at bat who is on base (or attempting to reach a base)
5. A horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
6. A trained athlete who competes in foot races
7. (football) the player who is carrying (and trying to advance) the ball on an offensive play
8. A long narrow carpet
9. Device consisting of the parts on which something can slide along
10. Fish of western Atlantic: Cape Cod to Brazil
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in runners?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words