Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rushed
The definition of rushed, the meaning of the word Rushed:
Is rushed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Move fast
- v. - Attack suddenly
- v. - Urge to an unnatural speed
- v. - Act or move at high speed
- v. - Run with the ball, in football
- v. - Cause to move fast or to rush or race
- v. - Cause to occur rapidly
- adj. - Done under pressure
Rushed is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in rushed: D E H R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rushed:
56 words found using the letters in "Rushed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words