Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sacks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Plunder (a town) after capture
2. Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
3. Make as a net profit
4. Put in a sack
1. A bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
2. An enclosed space
3. The quantity contained in a sack
4. Any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
5. A woman's full loose hiplength jacket
6. A hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees); swings easily
7. A loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
8. The plundering of a place by an army or mob; usually involves destruction and slaughter
9. The termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sacks?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words