Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Saddle
The definition of saddle, the meaning of the word Saddle:
Is saddle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A seat for the rider of a horse or camel
- n. - A pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle)
- n. - Cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins
- n. - A piece of leather across the instep of a shoe
- n. - A seat for the rider of a bicycle
- n. - Posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
- v. - Put a saddle on
- v. - Load or burden; encumber
- v. - Impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
Saddle is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in saddle: A D D E L S
1 Anagram of Saddle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to saddle:
57 words found using the letters in "Saddle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words