Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, saddle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Put a saddle on
2. Load or burden; encumber
3. Impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
1. A seat for the rider of a horse or camel
2. A pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle)
3. Cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins
4. A piece of leather across the instep of a shoe
5. A seat for the rider of a bicycle
6. Posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in saddle?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words