Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Salts
The definition of salts, the meaning of the word Salts:
Is salts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal)
- n. - White crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food
- n. - Negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
- n. - The taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
- v. - Add salt to
- v. - Sprinkle as if with salt
- v. - Add zest or liveliness to
- v. - Preserve with salt
Salts is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in salts: A L S S T
2 Anagrams of Salts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to salts:
23 words found using the letters in "Salts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words