Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sandbag
The definition of sandbag, the meaning of the word Sandbag:
Is sandbag a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A bag filled with sand; used as a weapon or to build walls or as ballast
- v. - Treat harshly or unfairly
- v. - Compel by coercion, threats, or crude means
- v. - Hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- v. - Downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive, as in gambling
- v. - Protect or strengthen with sandbags; stop up
Sandbag is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in sandbag: A A B D G N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sandbag:
66 words found using the letters in "Sandbag"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words