Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Scoring
The definition of scoring, the meaning of the word Scoring:
Is scoring a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score
- v. - Gain points in a game
- v. - Make small marks into the surface of
- v. - Make underscoring marks
- v. - Write a musical score for
- v. - Induce to have sex
- v. - Get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
- v. - Assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
Scoring is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in scoring: C G I N O R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scoring:
103 words found using the letters in "Scoring"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words