Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Screws
The definition of screws, the meaning of the word Screws:
Is screws a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who guards prisoners
- n. - A simple machine of the inclined-plane type consisting of a spirally threaded cylindrical rod that engages with a similarly threaded hole
- n. - A propeller with several angled blades that rotates to push against water or air
- n. - A fastener with a tapered threaded shank and a slotted head
- n. - Slang for sexual intercourse
- v. - Have sexual intercourse with
- v. - Turn like a screw
- v. - Cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion
- v. - Tighten or fasten by means of screwing motions
- v. - Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
Screws is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in screws: C E R S S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to screws:
20 words found using the letters in "Screws"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words