Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Scribe
The definition of scribe, the meaning of the word Scribe:
Is scribe a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - French playwright (1791-1861)
- n. - Informal terms for journalists
- n. - Someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
- n. - A sharp-pointed awl for marking wood or metal to be cut
- v. - Score a line on with a pointed instrument, as in metalworking
Scribe is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in scribe: B C E I R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scribe:
52 words found using the letters in "Scribe"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words