Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Seizing
The definition of seizing, the meaning of the word Seizing:
Is seizing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Small stuff that is used for lashing two or more ropes together
- n. - The act of gripping something firmly with the hands (or the tentacles)
- v. - Take hold of; grab
- v. - Take or capture by force
- v. - Take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- v. - Take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- v. - Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- v. - Hook by a pull on the line
- v. - Affect
- v. - Capture the attention or imagination of
Seizing is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in seizing: E G I I N S Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seizing:
46 words found using the letters in "Seizing"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words