Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Seizings
The definition of seizings, the meaning of the word Seizings:
Is seizings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Small stuff that is used for lashing two or more ropes together
- n. - The act of gripping something firmly with the hands (or the tentacles)
- v. - Take hold of; grab
- v. - Take or capture by force
- v. - Take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- v. - Take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- v. - Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- v. - Hook by a pull on the line
- v. - Affect
- v. - Capture the attention or imagination of
Seizings is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in seizings: E G I I N S S Z
65 words found using the letters in "Seizings"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words