Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, served is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Serve a purpose, role, or function
2. Do duty or hold offices; serve in a specific function
3. Contribute or conduce to
4. Be used by; as of a utility
5. Help to some food; help with food or drink
6. Provide (usually but not necessarily food)
7. Devote (part of) one's life or efforts to, as of countries, institutions, or ideas
8. Promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to
9. Spend time in prison or in a labor camp
10. Work for or be a servant to
11. Deliver a warrant or summons to someone
12. Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
13. Do military service
14. Mate with
15. Put the ball into play
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in served?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words