Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, shadow is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Follow, usually without the person's knowledge
2. Cast a shadow over
3. Make appear small by comparison
1. Shade within clear boundaries
2. An unilluminated area
3. Something existing in perception only
4. A premonition of something adverse
5. An indication that something has been present
6. Refuge from danger or observation
7. A dominating and pervasive presence
8. A spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
9. An inseparable companion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shadow?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words