Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Shadow
The definition of shadow, the meaning of the word Shadow:
Is shadow a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Shade within clear boundaries
- n. - An unilluminated area
- n. - Something existing in perception only
- n. - A premonition of something adverse
- n. - An indication that something has been present
- n. - Refuge from danger or observation
- n. - A dominating and pervasive presence
- n. - A spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- n. - An inseparable companion
- v. - Follow, usually without the person's knowledge
- v. - Cast a shadow over
- v. - Make appear small by comparison
Shadow is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shadow: A D H O S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shadow:
66 words found using the letters in "Shadow"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words