Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, shaft is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Equip with a shaft
2. Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
1. A line that forms the length of an arrow pointer
2. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
3. A long rod or pole (especially the handle of an implement or the body of a weapon like a spear or arrow)
4. A column of light (as from a beacon)
5. The main (mid) section of a long bone
6. Obscene terms for penis
7. A long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
8. A vertical passageway through a building (as for an elevator)
9. (architecture) upright consisting of the vertical part of a column
10. A long vertical passage sunk into the earth, as for a mine or tunnel
11. A revolving rod that transmits power or motion
12. The hollow spine of a feather
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shaft?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words