Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Shank
The definition of shank, the meaning of the word Shank:
Is shank a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg
- n. - The part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- n. - Cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- n. - Cylinder forming the part of a bolt between the thread and the head
- n. - Cylinder forming the part of a bit by which it is held in the drill
- n. - The narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- n. - Lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- n. - A poor golf stroke in which the heel of the club hits the ball
- v. - Hit (a golf ball) with the heel of a club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction
Shank is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in shank: A H K N S
3 Anagrams of Shank
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shank:
22 words found using the letters in "Shank"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words