Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, shank is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Hit (a golf ball) with the heel of a club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction
1. A cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg
2. The part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
3. Cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
4. Cylinder forming the part of a bolt between the thread and the head
5. Cylinder forming the part of a bit by which it is held in the drill
6. The narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
7. Lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
8. A poor golf stroke in which the heel of the club hits the ball
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shank?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words