Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Shape
The definition of shape, the meaning of the word Shape:
Is shape a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline)
- n. - The spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance
- n. - Alternative names for the body of a human being
- n. - A concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept
- n. - The visual appearance of something or someone
- n. - The state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
- n. - The supreme headquarters that advises NATO on military matters and oversees all aspects of the Allied Command Europe
- n. - A perceptual structure
- v. - Shape or influence; give direction to
- v. - Make something, usually for a specific function
- v. - Give shape or form to
Shape is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in shape: A E H P S
3 Anagrams of Shape
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shape:
46 words found using the letters in "Shape"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words