Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Sheets
The definition of sheets, the meaning of the word Sheets:
Is sheets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any broad thin expanse or surface
- n. - Paper used for writing or printing
- n. - Bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
- n. - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- n. - Newspaper with half-size pages
- n. - A flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- n. - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- n. - A large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- v. - Come down as if in sheets
- v. - Cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
Sheets is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sheets: E E H S S T
1 Anagram of Sheets
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sheets:
27 words found using the letters in "Sheets"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words