Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Shines
The definition of shines, the meaning of the word Shines:
Is shines a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
- v. - Be bright by reflecting or casting light
- v. - Emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
- v. - Be shiny, as if wet
- v. - Be distinguished or eminent
- v. - Be clear and obvious
- v. - Have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- v. - Throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- v. - Touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- v. - Experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- v. - Make (a surface) shine
- v. - Climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
Shines is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shines: E H I N S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shines:
40 words found using the letters in "Shines"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words