Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Shins
The definition of shins, the meaning of the word Shins:
Is shins a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- n. - A cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- n. - The 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- n. - The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- v. - Climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
Shins is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in shins: H I N S S
1 Anagram of Shins
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shins:
17 words found using the letters in "Shins"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words