Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Shorts
The definition of shorts, the meaning of the word Shorts:
Is shorts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Trousers that end at or above the knee
- n. - Underpants worn by men
- n. - The location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed
- n. - Accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
- n. - The fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- v. - Cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- v. - Create a short circuit in
Shorts is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shorts: H O R S S T
1 Anagram of Shorts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shorts:
38 words found using the letters in "Shorts"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words