Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Shroud
The definition of shroud, the meaning of the word Shroud:
Is shroud a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A line that suspends the harness from the canopy of a parachute
- n. - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- n. - Burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- v. - Cover as if with a shroud
- v. - Form a cover like a shroud
- v. - Wrap in a shroud
Shroud is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shroud: D H O R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shroud:
49 words found using the letters in "Shroud"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words