Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Shucks
The definition of shucks, the meaning of the word Shucks:
Is shucks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something of little value
- n. - An expression of disappointment or irritation
- n. - Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- v. - Remove from the shell
- v. - Remove the shucks from
Shucks is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shucks: C H K S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shucks:
16 words found using the letters in "Shucks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words