Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Shunts
The definition of shunts, the meaning of the word Shunts:
Is shunts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another
- n. - A conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- n. - Implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber; for draining fluids within the body
- v. - Transfer to another track, of trains
- v. - Provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
Shunts is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shunts: H N S S T U
31 words found using the letters in "Shunts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words