Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Sights
The definition of sights, the meaning of the word Sights:
Is sights a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An optical instrument for aiding the eye in aiming, as on a firearm or surveying instrument
- n. - An instance of visual perception
- n. - Anything that is seen
- n. - The ability to see; the visual faculty
- n. - A range of mental vision
- n. - The range of vision
- n. - The act of looking or seeing or observing
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- v. - Catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
- v. - Take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
Sights is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sights: G H I S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sights:
31 words found using the letters in "Sights"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words