Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Silly
The definition of silly, the meaning of the word Silly:
Is silly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A word used for misbehaving children
- adj. - Ludicrous, foolish
- adj. - Lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
- adj. - Inspiring scornful pity
- adj. - Dazed from or as if from repeated blows
Silly is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in silly: I L L S Y
2 Anagrams of Silly
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to silly:
14 words found using the letters in "Silly"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words