Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sitting is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Be seated
2. Be around, often idly or without specific purpose
3. Take a seat
4. Be in session
5. Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
6. Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
7. Be located or situated somewhere
8. Work or act as a baby-sitter; I have too much homework to do"
9. Show to a seat; assign a seat for
10. Serve in a specific professional capacity
1. (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
2. Not moving and therefore easy to attack
1. (photography) the act of assuming a certain position (as for a photograph or portrait)
2. The act of assuming or maintaining a seated position
3. A meeting of spiritualists
4. A session as of a legislature or court
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sitting?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words