Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Skids
The definition of skids, the meaning of the word Skids:
Is skids a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects
- n. - A restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- n. - An unexpected slide
- v. - Slide without control
- v. - Elevate onto skids
- v. - Apply a brake or skid to
- v. - Move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
Skids is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in skids: D I K S S
1 Anagram of Skids
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to skids:
17 words found using the letters in "Skids"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words