Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Skirts
The definition of skirts, the meaning of the word Skirts:
Is skirts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
- n. - A garment hanging from the waist; worn mainly by girls and women
- n. - (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- n. - Informal terms for a (young) woman
- v. - Avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- v. - Pass around or about; move along the border
- v. - Form the edge of
- v. - Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
Skirts is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in skirts: I K R S S T
1 Anagram of Skirts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to skirts:
38 words found using the letters in "Skirts"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words