Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Slash
The definition of slash, the meaning of the word Slash:
Is slash a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A wound made by cutting
- n. - An open tract of land in a forest that is strewn with debris from logging (or fire or wind)
- n. - A punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- n. - A strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- v. - Cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Cut open
- v. - Cut drastically
- v. - Move or stir about violently
Slash is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in slash: A H L S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slash:
18 words found using the letters in "Slash"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words