Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, slash is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
2. Beat severely with a whip or rod
3. Cut open
4. Cut drastically
5. Move or stir about violently
1. A wound made by cutting
2. An open tract of land in a forest that is strewn with debris from logging (or fire or wind)
3. A punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
4. A strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slash?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words