Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sleeps
The definition of sleeps, the meaning of the word Sleeps:
Is sleeps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended
- n. - A torpid state resembling deep sleep
- n. - A period of time spent sleeping
- n. - Euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
- v. - Be asleep
- v. - Be able to accommodate for sleeping
Sleeps is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sleeps: E E L P S S
1 Anagram of Sleeps
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sleeps:
32 words found using the letters in "Sleeps"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words