Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Slick
The definition of slick, the meaning of the word Slick:
Is slick a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A slippery smoothness
- n. - A magazine printed on good quality paper
- n. - A film of oil or garbage floating on top of water
- n. - A trowel used to make a surface slick
- v. - Make slick or smooth
- v. - Give a smooth and glossy appearance
- adj. - Made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- adj. - Having only superficial plausibility
- adj. - Having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- adj. - Marked by skill in deception
Slick is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in slick: C I K L S
1 Anagram of Slick
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slick:
16 words found using the letters in "Slick"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words