Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Slicker
The definition of slicker, the meaning of the word Slicker:
Is slicker a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A macintosh made from cotton fabric treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof
- n. - A person with good manners and stylish clothing
- n. - Someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- adj. - Made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- adj. - Having only superficial plausibility
- adj. - Having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- adj. - Marked by skill in deception
Slicker is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in slicker: C E I K L R S
1 Anagram of Slicker
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slicker:
104 words found using the letters in "Slicker"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words