Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Slides
The definition of slides, the meaning of the word Slides:
Is slides a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
- n. - (geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
- n. - (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- n. - Plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
- n. - The act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- n. - A transparency mounted in a frame; viewed with a slide projector
- n. - Sloping channel through which things can descend
- v. - Move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- v. - To pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly
- v. - Move smoothly along a surface
Slides is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in slides: D E I L S S
1 Anagram of Slides
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slides:
57 words found using the letters in "Slides"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words