Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, slides is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
2. To pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly
3. Move smoothly along a surface
1. A small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
2. (geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
3. (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
4. Plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
5. The act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
6. A transparency mounted in a frame; viewed with a slide projector
7. Sloping channel through which things can descend
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slides?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words